Take your business to the next level – with fully integrated unified communications.
Middleground’s Elevate phone system is a cloud-based unified communications and collaboration platform. It enables users to be more mobile, more productive and share ideas and content through a single system.
Whether in the office or remote, Unite seamlessly integrates all your communication tools – desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers – into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles.
Elevate Desktop Application
The Elevate Desktop App brings essential collaboration tools together, so employees can see who is available, chat with colleagues, place and receive calls, share screens, start video calls and share files—all from one application.
- Have the flexibility to use your desktop application to place and receive calls in two ways – either as a call controller for your associated desk phone, or as a softphone from your Mac® or PC.
- One place to see the availability of coworkers, place a phone call, start team chat and a launch a video conference.
- With the Elevate Desktop and Mobile Applications, you can take your contacts, files and conversations with you – wherever you are.
Elevate Mobile App
This powerful application transforms your phone into an essential collaboration tool, making teamwork on-the-go easier than ever. See who is available, send and receive team chats, place calls and see voicemails all from one application—anytime, anywhere.
- Extend your business phone number and extension to your mobile phone, so you can place and receive calls on-the-go or even transfer calls from your desktop phone to your mobile device – seamlessly, without interruption.
- Your full desktop chat history is synchronized with your mobile device so you can stay connected and continue conversations no matter where you are.
Video Conferencing & Screen Sharing
Elevate includes Online Meeting, an easy-to use, reliable video collaboration tool.
- HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive.
- Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in real-time, improving collaboration and speed of decision making.
- Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings.
File Sharing & Security
File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- The most current version of files from any device
- Easy and secure file sharing
- Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365®
- Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities
- Easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and productivity features
- Phones are pre-programmed to work seamlessly with Elevate
- Phones are plug and play, and can be used anywhere there is an internet connection*
Yealink DECT Cordless
Yealink T4 Series
Elevate – What’s Included
Each user receives:
- Local phone number with unique extension
- Ability to have up to five endpoints
- Inbound/Outbound Caller ID
- Voicemail box with transcription services
- Elevate Mobile App & Desktop App
- Online Meeting with up to 4 participants (30 with Elevate Pro)
- 2GB per user ShareSync file share and backup (100Gb per user with Elevate Pro)
Each account receives:
- Centralized management of all locations
- Auto Attendant with a direct inward dial phone number
- Ability to configure up to 10 hunt groups
- Conferencing: 200 toll-free minutes / month
- Active directory integration for easy configuration of users
- Hunt Group reporting
- Enable/Disable call recording
Elevate Communication Features
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID
- Custom Hold Music & Greetings
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Call Flip
- Conference Bridge
- Hunt Groups
- Hunt Group Call Reporting
- Email and SMS notifications
- Busy Lamp Field / Call Presence
- Call Forward
- Call Hold
- Call Recording
- Call History
- Call Transfer
- Call Waiting
- 3-way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Configurable Ring Options
- Administrator Password
- Named Ring Groups
- Page all Phones
- Call Park
- Inbound Caller Name
- Call Flip
- Configurable Line Keys
- On-Hook Dialing
- Remote Line Key
- Transfer to Voicemail
*Some restrictions apply to countries outside the US.